Battery Heated Socks for Men/Women-Rechargeable Electric Heating Socks with APP Remote Control,Winter Foot Warmer for Raynaud's and Winter Outdoor Sports Skiing/Hunting/MotorcyclingPBOX
Voltage Disclaimer: Electrical items shipped from the US are by default considered to be 120v, unless stated otherwise in the product description. Contact binge support for voltage information of specific products. A step-up transformer is required to convert from 120v to 240v. All heating electrical items of 120v will be automatically cancelled.
- 1.Instructions for Multiple socks pairing with bluetooth
- · If you need to switch more than two pairs of stockings batteries, please unplug the batteries after the first pair of stockings debugging Bluetooth connections are completed, and rename the nickname you like. Then try the next pair of stockings so as not to cause multiple Bluetooth signals to appear with same name at the same time , disturb the Bluetooth connection and match confusion. After the battery is connected to the sock, the APP will restore the last connection by default, and the initial device will automatically connect to the cell phone with Bluetooth enabled.
- · It is recommended that the battery of each pair of stockings is commonly used to match fixed mobile phone without unbinding or reconnecting
- 2.Solving steps for failed to control temperature of APP
- 1-Troubleshoot for batteries
- · (A) Check if the battery is fully charged.
- · (B) Check if the socks are connected to the batteries
- · Successfully, or Long press to switch on & off normally, or if the red gear light can be switched.
- · (C) Elimination method, to test if there is a problem with socks or batteries, pls exchange each sock for reconnection.
- 2-Check if it’s available for the phone bluetooth connect to socks.
- · (A) Check if bluetooth and location are open
- · (B) Check if there are only two socks in scope of 10 meters and the batteries are connected. If there are more than one pair of socks, pls connect them one by one.
- · (C) Long press the sock button to reconnect for match.
- · (D) Check if power on or if there is a wrong operation of APP, or if selected about the sock button.
- · (E) If tried several times but still failed to connect to the APP, pls exit the APP, clear the APP and mobile phone cache. Then binding again.
- 3.How long does it take to fully charge?
- · The batteries must be charged with an adapter > 5V/2A. Single battery, the charging time is 5-6 hours. If the adapter< 2A, the charging time will be longer, even if the current is too small to charge.
- 4.How long will it last on a full charge?
- · It’s depend on on the gear, usually 3.5 to 11 hours. Under comfortable temperature it can use for 4 to 6 hours. You are advised to purchase more battery packs for long-term needs.
- 5.Are the batteries support fast charging?
- · Support for most Type-C fast charging adapters (Note adapters are not included in the product), charging time is 5-6 hours.
- 6.Is there a distinction of right or left for batteries?
- · No need to distinguish right or left for batteries, APP defaults to the last matched connection, when change battery position, the corresponding to serial number 1 and 2 displayed in the APP won’t change.
- 7.How to control temperature by APP?
- · Under bluetooth connection & on heating status, there are 2 terms to control temperature by APP: 1.Slip 35 levels regulation 2.Quick temperature regulation.
- 8.Why does the strengthen gear only use for 1 min and then closed automatically?
- · To prevent low-temperature burns, don’t use flashing heating gear for a long time.It can save battery & shorten the low heating time if heating up the temperature to comfortable temperature in fast time and then downshift for insulation.
- 9.Is it ok to wash by machine?
- · Yes, the socks can be washed by machine. To avoid unnecessary damage or enwind with other clothes by battery connecting, pls use laundry bag and remove the battery before cleaning. (note that the battery cannot be washed with water.)the battery wire must be sorted and put back into the battery bag. It is recommended to wash them by hand. After washing, pls take out battery wire connector to air.
Similar Products from Foot Warmers
HotHands Toe Warmers 20 Pair
Grabber Foot Warmers Pair, 5 Hour, Small/Medium, 30 Count, Black, (FWSMES)
HeatMax Hothands Insole Foot Warmer Super Size Value Pack-10 pairs
HotHands Toe Warmers (2 Pair Bag)
HOTHANDS Foot Warmers - 40 pairs - 8 hours of heat - Air activated - Ready to use
Heated Foot Warmer - Hot Water bottle Foot Muff Snug feet warmer
Similar Products by PBOX
PBOX Hiwarmu APP Battery Heated Socks Special Battery-----A Pair 5000mAh
LG CBV42-B Pbox Type Zero Client, Black (CBV42-BP)