- Li-ion battery, 3500mAh Real Capacity, 22.2V, made with high quality cells(REPLACEMENT BATTERY, NOT ORIGINAL)
- The replacement battery is compatible with type A DC31, NOT fit all type B DC31 DC44 MK2, did not fit DC35 new version, please check the connector of your original battery
- Made of lead-free SMT process, fit with the requirements of environmental protection. No memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity
- If you don't plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use
- Guarantee: 30 days money back and 12 months limited Warranty from date of purchase, 24 hours warm-hearted service!
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage : 22.2V
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Color: Grey
- Condition: 100% New
- Battery type: Type A
Fit Machine Model:
Handheld Vacuum Cleaner DC31, DC31 Animal, DC31 Animal Exclusive
DC34 DC44 (Not Fit Type B, DC44 MK2)
NOTE: NOT fit Type B series models, please check your original battery type
1 * New 3500mAh dc31 replacement battery
2 * Pre-filter
1 * Brush
- This Replacement Battery is Designed for Vacuum Cleaner DC31.
- It is a kind of Li-ion Rechargeable battery, you can carry it anywhere anytime, convenient to use.
- It has no memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity.
- Uses the highest quality cells, safe with rapid-charge technology while providing overcharge and overdischarge protection to increase the life of the battery.
- Always remove battery form your vacuum when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning or when not being used for an extended time.
- If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
- Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.
died at four months
ThIs battery worked great..... for about five months. The return window is, of course, closed. The vacuum just flat out stopped working suddenly. I thought that maybe our old Dyson DC35 had finally died. On a hunch, I bought another battery pack. It now works...
Battery dead after 5 months
This is the second battery replacement for my Dyson DC 35 Vac. The original lasted a little over three years. The 2nd non oem replacement lasted about 3 years as well. This one works great with good lasting life per charge just like original and previous battery. Fits...
Died after a few uses
It fit well and worked a few times but now it will not recharge and its is a few days past warranty My old dyson battery still charges so the charger is Not the problem. Very Disappointed - DO NO BUY UPDATE - I emailed customer service and they...
Filter that came with battery caused vacuum to not work
Filter that came with battery caused vacuum to not work. Went through a lot of trouble thinking the battery was defective. Bought a new battery and I had the same problem. Switched the filter with a different brand and the vacuum started working well again. Apparently there...
Decreased quality to pad their pockets
This battery did not last me a year (10 months old). When it was new, the battery charged past 24.3V. Now it maxes out at 23.3V and drains quickly to 21V before I have to constantly re-pull the trigger to get it going for a few extra seconds. I have another...
Charge Longevity After a Few Months is Poor, CORRECTED with a NEW Replacement from Powerextra!
Was great for 1st few months but, soon after doesn’t maintain power/charge. Update: After writing directly to the folks at Powerextra and sharing my experience with them they sent me a new battery and followed-up with me several times to see how it was...
Update: Great customer service - Replaced Battery sent promptly upon request
Original Review: The battery power does not last more than 3-5 minutes during use, even though it has been fully charged. The battery is less than 3 months old when the problem started to show. Do not buy this battery. Update: The customer service people for...
Working well so far (one month).
This kind of battery is no longer made by Dyson, so I was glad to find this. It was very easy to swap out the old battery with this one -- no tools required. We've had it for less than a month, but so far it's working well. I wish I had gotten it a long time ago instead of...