- VARIOUS SIZES: Watercolor paint brushes include 12 pcs of different sizes with round pointed tips, including size 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. Great brush set make your painting colorful and unique.
- HIGH QUALITY: Synthetic bristle brushes are secured with high quality brass crimped ferrules, Strong birch wood handles. Durable brushes won’t loosen or fall apart. Just feel free to use them.
- EASY CARE - Simply clean brushes with warm water immediately after use and reshape brush tip. Leave brush to dry at room temperature.Ensure it is no resting on its head, as it will then dry misshapen.
- STRONG FUNCTION: Round pointed paint brushes are ideal for watercolor, oil, acrylic painting, body and face painting. Great gift for your friends, beginners, artists or anyone who have interest in painting.
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE: 90-day money back policy. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied with it unconditionally. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Customer satisfaction is on our top priority.
MODOLATA 12 Piece Round Pointed Watercolor Paint Brush Set, Synthetic Bristle Detail Brush for Acrylic, Gouache, Oil, Model Painting, Short Handle.
What Make Paint Brush Set the Best?
✒ Precision Points - Excellent Liquid Holding Capacity that results in an Easy, Consistent Smooth Flow of Paint.
✒ Anti-shedding - Brush with high quality brass crimped ferrules for Frustration Free Painting
✒ Synthetic Bristle Hair - Springy, Good Color Retention and Easier to Clean
✒ Ultra-Durable - Lasts Longer
- Art Painting
- Face & Body Painting
- Model Ships & Airplanes
Brush Care Tips:
- To clean your brushes, just run them under warm water to wash out the paint. Use your fingers to gently reshape brush hairs.
- These brushes are high quality. They are not throw away or grade school quality brushes.
- The ferrules are double crimped and secure to the handle so there is no wiggling.
- Brush hair lengths are consistent and do not stray or spread while painting.
1 X 12 Piece Round Pointed Paint Brush
Not good for watercolors
I bought this set of brushes three weeks ago when I decided to start painting with watercolors. I've done a lot of painting since then, with different brushes, and I have put these away. Maybe they're better for acrylics or oils, but they're terrible for watercolors....
Great for watercolors!
These brushes are great for a beginner watercolorist such as myself! They hold a good amount of water, come to a fine point, and are not too soft or too hard.
Great price for the value
They are very comfortable to hold. The amount of water they are able to hold is not good as natural, but works well enough. As for ease of cleaning the color out of brush with the intent to use a different color, I would say have 3 water cups. The figure 8 swish movement...
really good. stays pointed as long as cold water is used :)
Simply Best Cheap Brushes
These are the best cheap brushes I have used. I paint miniatures with acrylics and absolutely love having these around. The larger sizes are fantastic for based coats, washes etc, and still hold a nice point for pretty good detail work. These are my go to now for...
Does all the stuff you wouldn't use your sables for.
I use these for minature painting...laying down base coats, wet blending, stippling, and any metallics or washes, where I don't want to use my good brushes. They keep a pretty good tip for awhile and for the money they do the job.
They're decent quality my only complaint really is that a few of them the heads separated from the wood and I had to Super Glue them back on. but for what they cost I can't complain.
Wanted some watercolor painting brushes and saw these, they are work great. A few hairs were standing out/ frayed on some but I cut those, wasn't a big deal. Follow suzshakart on Instagram to see more paintings I made with these brushes.